Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It always gets lonelier.

I love eating! I guess everybody knows that. Who doesn't, right? It's always fun to eat and pig out. But do you know what's the worst part?

EATING ALONE!

I just hate it when I have to eat alone. And that my friend, is a normal scenario in our home. We barely eat dinner or whatever together. And I pity myself for that. I just don't like eating alone. I just don't. Who even wants to experience that??

But then I thought, I don't have to be sad if I have to eat alone. I can eat alone and still be happy! :) How? I just have to do it as if I was doing it for the Lord, and not for men-- not even for myself. How's that right?
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," (Colossians 3:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment