Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Especially for you.

I just want to take some time to thank someone who has been a truly blessing to me after all. More than all the struggles we've been through, he has thought me a lot of things. So here goes whatever.
Thank you for being such a blessing to me. More than all the milk teas and ice creams you have bought me for free, thank you because you have always been someone who never fails to encourage me when things are getting rough. You are always the one who just manages to cheer me up, always knows what to say. Thank you because you have thought me how to be patient in everything. For someone like me who is a lot always impatient, thank you for letting me experience waiting for the perfect time God has prepared for all of us. Thank you for always leading me to God and not to you. Thank you for your strong passion to God that has made me want to worship Him more. Thank you because you have brought me closer to my girly best friends. You have made me more accountable to them, telling them everything that has happened to me. Thank you for all the fun memories we have shared. All of those will always be treasured, safely placed in my heart. I pray that in the near future, a lot more new memories will be made. Thank you for just being you when I am around. Thank you.
I thank my God every time I remember you. -Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment